Chicago (Walnut/Marble)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
More about the product
Chicago is the original birthplace of the skyscraper and now boasts 130 buildings over 150 meters tall, with Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) stretching 442 meters into the sky.
Architects of great repute have carefully sculpted the Windy City’s skyline since the late 19th century. With its case made from brushed stainless steel in a gunmetal finish, walnut accents in the bezel and bracelet, and a handsome grey-brown marble dial, we dedicate this uniquely special model to the city of Chicago.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from walnut wood and brushed stainless steel in a gunmetal finish
- Case thickness: 13mm
- Caseback: Metal with sapphire crystal
- Dial: Genuine gray marble
- Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire glass
- Movement: Automatic Citizen-Miyota 82S5 Movement
- Bracelet: Fully adjustable length, made from walnut wood and brushed stainless steel in a gunmetal finish (fits on every male wrist)
- Lug width: 22mm
- Weight: 145g
- Water resistance: Splash-proof