Bracelet fastening tool
- Delivery: 3 - 7 workdays
- Free delivery with tracking number Our UK customers enjoy free delivery without any import duties or taxes! Learn more>
- 24 months warranty If you find a defect in your model, please contact our customer support and we’ll find the best solution for you. Learn more>
- 24-day refund policy You are free to return your model within the 24-day period. We advise that you first contact our customer support before creating the return label. Learn more>
- No after-sale duties or taxes for UK customers
- Free returns Our customers from the UK benefit from free return shipping via a prepaid return label. For detailed information please look here.
Holzkern stands for the conscious use of time. We have created a bracelet fastening tool to make putting on our bracelets or chain watches even faster, more pleasant and more effective. Now you can spend more time doing the beautiful things in life accompanied by your unique piece.
- Material: 316L stainless steel in rose gold
- Length: 145-200mm
How do I care for my pieces of jewellery?
Your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings don’t need any special maintenance. If you like, you can wipe them with a damp cloth from time to time so that they stay nice and shiny.
Because our models made with untreated wood* are not waterproof, the wooden elements can be given some care every now and then. For this, we recommend using our special care balm. You can also use beeswax or natural wood oils if you like. :)
*For some of our collections, we use so-called HydroDef technology, in which the wooden elements are additionally covered by a clear layer of synthetic resin. This makes them waterproof, just like our models with stone and nacre elements.
It’s always best to take a look at the product description in the specifications for your model. There, you can find information on which materials were used and whether they are water-resistant.
What materials is the jewellery made from?
We use high-quality ion plating methods on the stainless steel in our products. We can guarantee that it meets all the requirements of everyday life.
For our women’s jewellery, we use a different technique. For a particularly elegant look, we refine the 316L stainless steel with genuine 24k gold, rose gold or platinum plating.
For our men’s collections, we use 316L stainless steel. In the process of ion plating, higher grade metal layers (e.g. cobalt) are applied, which results in different colourings. This is the same technique as you already know from our watches and Bandlets. This also means that all of your models will fit together harmoniously, regardless of whether you combine watches, Bandlets or individual pieces of jewellery.
Small hint: On our jewellery page you can search for specific materials, colors and styles.