- Delivery: Sold out
- Free delivery with tracking number Our UK customers enjoy free delivery without any import duties or taxes! Learn more>
- 24 months warranty If you find a defect in your model, please contact our customer support and we’ll find the best solution for you. Learn more>
- 24-day refund policy You are free to return your model within the 24-day period. We advise that you first contact our customer support before creating the return label. Learn more>
- No after-sale duties or taxes for UK customers
- Free returns Our customers from the UK benefit from free return shipping via a prepaid return label. For detailed information please look here.
Just the way you like it: Discover our Holzkern jewellery extenders and extend your necklaces and bracelets to the desired length in the blink of an eye. Create unique looks by layering your favourite jewellery pieces.
At the moment this model is currently SOLD OUT.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
Get your favorite piece of nature from our current collections, as long as stocks last.
- Material: 24k gold-plated 316L stainless steel
- Length: 4cm
What materials is the jewellery made from?
We use high-quality ion plating methods on the stainless steel in our products. We can guarantee that it meets all the requirements of everyday life.
For our women’s jewellery, we use a different technique. For a particularly elegant look, we refine the 316L stainless steel with genuine 24k gold, rose gold or platinum plating.
For our men’s collections, we use 316L stainless steel. In the process of ion plating, higher grade metal layers (e.g. cobalt) are applied, which results in different colourings. This is the same technique as you already know from our watches and Bandlets. This also means that all of your models will fit together harmoniously, regardless of whether you combine watches, Bandlets or individual pieces of jewellery.
Small hint: On our jewellery page you can search for specific materials, colors and styles.
How do I care for my pieces of jewellery?
Your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings don’t need any special maintenance. If you like, you can wipe them with a damp cloth from time to time so that they stay nice and shiny.
Because our models made with untreated wood* are not waterproof, the wooden elements can be given some care every now and then. For this, we recommend using our special care balm. You can also use beeswax or natural wood oils if you like. :)
*For some of our collections, we use so-called HydroDef technology, in which the wooden elements are additionally covered by a clear layer of synthetic resin. This makes them waterproof, just like our models with stone and nacre elements.
It’s always best to take a look at the product description in the specifications for your model. There, you can find information on which materials were used and whether they are water-resistant.