Misir (Maple/Maple)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own model from these new designs and receive a FREE interchangeable second bezel together with your timepiece. Available only while stocks last!
More about the product
The roofed bazaar Misir Çarşısı was built in Istanbul in the 17th century and is above all well-known for its enormous variety of spices.
Our interplay between grey-coloured maple wood and unique stainless steel elements with filigree engravings is dedicated to this incredible market.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made from grey-coloured maple wood and ornately wrought stainless steel in brushed silver
- Dial: Fine-grained, grey-coloured maple wood
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from grey-coloured maple wood and ornately wrought stainless steel in brushed silver (fits on every male wrist)
- Innovative Easy-Switch interchangeable bezel system
This model has been in high demand recently and is not in stock at this time.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
The good news: This model will be continued in another production series.
To reserve a model from the upcoming production series you can pre-order it now.