By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
More about the product
In spring 2018, Mexico’s Sistema Sac Actun was declared the Earth’s longest system of underwater caves.
An undiscovered world with 350-kilometer corridors and home to numerous treasures and relics of long-forgotten cultures.
Our model of exotic wenge wood and blue stainless steel represents this magical underwater world and should remind you every day to stay curious and open to new ideas!
- Case: 40mm diameter, made of wenge wood and stainless steel in blue
- Dial: Wenge with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Band: Adjustable length, made of wenge wood and stainless steel bracelet in blue
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)