By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
Estimated to be 340 million years old, the Jenolan Caves in the World Heritage Blue Mountains are considered to be one of the most beautiful and oldest cave systems in the world. Fossil tours offer visitors an opportunity to journey back into prehistoric times.
Our walnut and black-grey marble model Jenolan represents this stunning natural wonder and will remind you to make the most of your time every day it’s on your wrist!
- Case: 40mm diameter, made of walnut wood and stainless steel in blue
- Dial: Genuine, black-grey marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Band: Adjustable length, made of walnut wood and stainless steel in blue
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)