Mendele (Walnut/Maple)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
More about the product
As the inventor of our periodic table, Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleyev is said to have been preoccupied with the order of the elements for years until the solution simply appeared one night to him in a dream.
The interplay between wood and blue stainless steel is meant to motivate you every day to think outside the box – the answers could lie closer as you might think!
- Case: 36mm diameter, made of walnut wood and stainless steel in brushed blue
- Dial: Maple with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length made of walnut and brushed stainless steel in a blue finish
- Innovative Easy-Switch bezel worth 39€