By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The route up to the summit of Tanzania’s volcanic mount Meru goes from dry grasslands, into lush rainforest and elevates into the high desert, finally reaching the top of “Kilimanjaro’s little brother.”
At 6,660 meters, the journey to this summit provides many opportunities to bask in the natural diversity of Africa.
The combination of acacia and grey marble should serve as your reminder of the “spine” of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of acacia wood
- Dial: genuine, grey marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: adjustable length, made of acacia
- Exclusive Secret Edition for regular customers and their best friends