Piton (Leadwood/Leadwood)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
More about the product
The Piton de la Fournaise is one of the most volatile volcanoes in the world and is located in the French overseas territory of La Réunion. Since the beginning of observations in the 17th century, almost 180 eruptions have been observed.
Our model made of dark leadwood and black stainless steel is designed to remind you daily of the unpredictable power of nature.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of leadwood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: Leadwood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of leadwood and stainless steel in black
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel system
At the moment this model is currently SOLD OUT.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
Get your favorite piece of nature from our current collections, as long as stocks last.