By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
Clear pictures with a firm goal in mind.
Denoting a supernatural apparition or that which is seen in a dream, the word “vision” is an Old French term borrowed from the Latin “videre”, meaning “to see”. A loose translation of “videre visio” would then be “seeing the dreams”.
People with a clear vision know what they want and have an idea of where they want to be in the future.
With a combination of walnut and deep-black marble, our model should remind you to stay focused, follow your vision, be brave and turn your thoughts into reality!
- Case: 36mm diameter, made of walnut and stainless steel in an antique-silver finish
- Dial: Genuine, black marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of walnut and stainless steel in an antique-silver finish
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel-System
We found other products you might like!
Others about us
Unique Products - Unique Service
Or Your Money Back