By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
Terms of Guarantee
Our customers come first
We are proud of our products and we will do anything to ensure not only that each and every one of our timepieces meets the highest quality standards, but also that our customers can buy from us with certainty, security, and without a doubt that they will be served even after they’ve made a purchase. To that end we offer a 24-month guarantee on all of our products and in the following section you will find further details on the terms of this guarantee.
Beyond a 24-month guarantee, we also have an in-house customer support staff available to keep an open line of communication with our customers. Please send your questions, comments or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The aforementioned 24-month guarantee is granted only to consumers, not to businesses, where a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activities. The deadline for calculation of the guarantee period begins with the date of invoice. Our guarantee is valid worldwide.
If defects in our products occur during this period, we grant you, as guarantor under the guarantee, one of the following services of our choice:
- Free repair of the goods or
- Free replacement of the goods for a product or products of equivalent value (possibly a successor model, in the event the original product is no longer available).
Please send your guarantee claim to the following address to get in touch with our customer support in advance: email@example.com
Include the following details in your message:
- a picture and description of the defect
- your invoice number
Guarantee claims are excluded in case of damage to the goods which are due to:
- Misuse or improper handling of the goods resulting in breakage and/or glass damage. Attention: All of our watches are made from the materials wood and stone and these natural materials do not have the same resilience as metal, which is why we would like to emphasize that our wood bands and cases may break with excessive force, and we ask that appropriate care is taken when wearing these products made of natural materials.
- Environmental influences (moisture, extreme cold or heat, over-voltage, dust, etc.), in particular damage caused by moisture and water
- Failure to observe any safety precautions
- Failure to comply with the operating instructions
- Use of force (e.g. hitting, striking, dropping)
- Unauthorized repair attempts.
Also excluded from the guarantee are changes in the color and wood of the products (patina, color, structural changes) as well as leather straps.
To claim the guarantee, we require that you allow us to examine the goods by sending them to us. Please make sure that damage to the goods during transport is avoided by using appropriate packaging.
To apply for the guarantee, you must enclose a copy of the original invoice for the goods. Please understand that we can still reject your claim if the documents are incomplete, and that the copy of the invoice is necessary to calculate the guarantee period. If the guarantee claim is legitimate, we will provide the guarantee service within 30 days from the date of dispatch of the goods to us.
The freight cost for sending the goods as well as the costs for returning the goods to you are our responsibility within the framework of the guarantee and will be reimbursed. However, you bear the risk of loss or damage of the goods in transit within the guarantee service.