By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
King Arthur is a central figure in a litany of legends, among which the story of the “sword in the stone” and the quest for the holy grail are perhaps the most popularized. By drawing Excalibur from an enchanted stone, Arthur proved he was the true heir of King Uther Pendragon and rightful ruler of Britain, and by dawning this watch, you too may share in his glory.
This handsome chronographic watch is yet another contribution to his legend with its genuine, grey marble dial, a case made of brushed stainless steel in silver, and padauk wood accents in the bezel and band. May it guide you on your quest to keep the time in the highest fashion.
- Case: 45 mm diameter, made of padauk and brushed stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Genuine, grey marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of padauk and brushed stainless steel in silver
- Innovative interchangeable bezel