By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
King Arthur is a central figure in a litany of legends, among which the story of the “sword in the stone” and the quest for the holy grail are perhaps the most popularized. Drawing Excalibur from an enchanted stone Arthur proved he was the true heir of King Uther Pendragon and rightful ruler of Britain.
This handsome chronographic watch made with a genuine, gray marble dial, a case made of brushed stainless steel in silver, and padauk wood accents in the bezel and band is yet another contribution to his legend.
- Case: 45 mm diameter, made of padauk and brushed stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Genuine, gray marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of padauk and brushed stainless steel in silver
- Innovative interchangeable bezel.
Limited Offer: Reserve a model from this new collection by pre-ordering now and receive an additional interchangeable bezel for free. Only while supplies last.
Delivery: mid to end July
Free delivery in Europe
24-day money-back guarantee