More about the product
The remote Tanquary Fjord is located on the north coast of Ellesmere Island, within the Arctic Archipelago, in Canada. The area can either be reached via charter flight or icebreaker cruise ships, making it fairly inaccessible for the average tourist. Let our model Tanquary inspire you to go off the beaten track in your explorations into nature.
- Case: 40mm diameter, made from dark gray-coloured maple wood and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: 3D skeleton dial made from stainless steel in dark grey
- Movement: Automatic movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from dark grey-coloured maple wood and stainless steel in silver (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Luminescent hands (easily read the time, even in the dark)