By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
In northern Spain lies the cave of Altamira. More than 14,000-year-old cave paintings of bison, horses and human hands take the visitor on a journey back to the Stone Age to connect with long-gone generations.
Our mahogany and grey marble model is designed to with this unique stone-age rock art in mind, and should encourage you to capture your thoughts, because you never know how long they might last!
- Case: 40mm diameter, made of mahogany and stainless steel in black
- Dial: Genuine, white-grey marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Band: Adjustable length, made of mahogany and stainless steel bracelet in black
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)