More about the product
The Postojna Cave in Slovenia is considered one of the most beautiful and biologically diverse karst caves in the world.
In May 2016, biological history was made in the grotto, because for the first time ever it was possible to film the hatching of a rare grotto olm.
Our amaranth and leadwood Postojna model is designed to remind you every day of the breathtaking diversity of mother nature!
- Case: 40mm diameter, made of amaranth and stainless steel in black
- Dial: leadwood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Band: adjustable length, made of amaranth and stainless steel in black
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)