By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The Kazumura Cave in Hawaii is considered to be the longest and deepest lava tube in the world. It originated 300 to 500 years ago when lava flowed into the Kilauea Iki crater.
As the outer layer of lava cooled and formed a membrane, lava continued to flow beneath it, eroding the ground and boring out deep tunnels beneath the surface.
Our Leadwood Kazumura model is meant to remind you of nature’s unstoppable power!
- Case: 40mm diameter, made of leadwood and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: leadwood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Band: adjustable length, made of leadwood and stainless steel in silver
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)